Looking for someone to take your sketches and patterns to a professional level?
You want to get noticed! You want to be trendy! And you want to sell!
We know just how to design cutting-edge graphics, we stay ahead of the trends, we look at what everyone else is wearing. We understand the printing process, so we can design out-of-the-box, yet printable apparel. We read industry blogs, attend webinars, we talk to our printers and vendors to see what is the next big thing. And we offer simple cool designs that sell.
We have worked with emerging brands to major retailers such as Nike, Olympics, Jiffy Lube, Gatorade, NFL in creating their apparel graphics. If you are tired of just plopping your logo on a t-shirt and going with it, I think you’ll like what we have in store for you.
PLACING GRAPHICS ON THE PATTERNS/TEMPLATES
You want to sublimate print ALL over the t-shirt? You want to embroider your logo on the left chest? You want to make sure your sponsor logos appear prominent on a cycling jersey? We know just how to design and layout the graphics not only on a mock-up template but the actual pattern. Our vendors trust us enough to share their actual patterns with us to ensure high quality placement, print quality and guaranteed results.
We have years of experience of knowing just what works and where. Taking the guesswork out of the design process.
- Experts at Adobe Illustrator– Convert images and artwork to vector
- T-shirt graphics specific for your line
- Custom step and repeat patterns for continuous fabric printing
- Print-Ready artwork – take your concepts and make them print ready for whichever print method we have selected
- Sublimation Graphics : you need designers who understand the print process and the limitations of using cut and sew manufacturing
- Sports teams and leagues – designs unique to your sport
- Digital Mock-ups – create mockups with existing blanks and add your design for final approval
- Applying designs to patterns for production
- Tech Pack Illustrations – detailed illustrations used for pattern makers and manufacturing
- Color selection – Choosing the right colors for your designs through the Pantone Matching System.
Unveiling Our Process of Graphic Concept Generation. It takes an understanding not only of illustration and design, but also…[MORE]
Understanding Logo Colors: Tips for Choosing the Right One. With thousands of colors to choose from, we suggest using …[MORE]