Custom Apparel Source is a leader in contract cut and sew sports apparel manufacturing. CAS offers graphic design, apparel development, sampling, and production services for your clothing line or label, providing creative design and development from concept to production to distribution.
With more than 30 years of experience in cut and sew garment manufacturing, Custom Apparel Source is absolutely committed to creating quality cut and sew apparel. Our state-of-the-art cut and sew factories have the capacity for large order contract cut and sew — but we are capable of working with start-ups and scale as you grow.
With cut and sew manufacturing by Custom Apparel Source you get completely customized garments created from fabrics that you choose and stitched to perfection by our experienced and dedicated seamstresses. It’s not just screen printing a mass-produced blank t-shirt — with cut and sew garment production, you are creating the garment, from the latest fabrics and colors to stitch to final decorations. Go above and beyond the next brand — and produce truly custom apparel for your brand.
The cut and sew garment manufacturing process is complicated and requires a lot of work and dedication to achieve — but the finished product is well worth the effort.
- Before we begin any project we meet with you first and have you fill our client assessment form
- After reviewing and meeting with you, we can begin planning, costing and strategy to take your brand farther
- Sourcing fabrics and materials
- Manufacturing is offered in the USA and overseas.
- Consultation, helping companies organize and execute
- Design services, from concept to a finished product
- Pattern-making and grading
- Prototyping and sample production
- Medium to large quantity production runs
- Packaging from hang tags to an unique unboxing experience for your customers
- Online ordering – whether through your website or through our reordering program
- Warehousing, Fulfillment and Shipping