At Custom Apparel Source, we can help with high volume, print-on-demand, test prints and provide expertise is choosing the right print method. Saving you time, money and successful results, give us a shot on your next project. Depending on your needs; type of artwork, type of garment, fabric, quality and deadlines.
We stay up on the industry’s leading equipment and software run seamlessly under our experienced and dedicated staff. Our broad range of capabilities allows for dynamic results on every type of run; athletic, corporate, or small piece. Each order is handled with confidence and care.
Click on each print method below to find out more!
- Screen Print
- Heat Transfers
- Contract Printing
- Traditional printing, catalogs, business cards, hang tags.
- Digital Printing
- DTF-Direct to Film
- Cad Cut vinyl
- Scented Application
- 3D Knitting
- 4 JP2 High Speed Mutoh Printers – For Sublimation
- 2 Monti Antonio Presses – For Sublimation
- 1 Hix Flat Bed Press
- 1 Golden Laser – Cuts fabric
- 75 total heads for high capacity embroidery
- 85+ State of the Art Sewing Machines
- 16 station/14 color automatic screen press
- Custom sewn garment labels
- Custom-branded neck label
- Pick and pack B2B, B2R, and B2C fulfillment
- Finishing: hang tag, UPC barcode sticker, fold, bag
- Ship to one or multiple drop locations
- Hang tags
Ideal for small runs, sample printing and concepts
- Brother 600 Sewing & Embroidery Machine
- Cricut Maker 3
- Heat press 18” x 18”
- Sublimation printer 8.5” x 11”
- Mug/Tumbler Heat Press
- Hat Heat Press