Embroidery is a versatile technique that can be applied to various fabrics, including caps, hats, coats, blankets, dress shirts, and golf shirts. It’s adds $$ in your pocket as it’s viewed as higher quality items. With a vast range of thread colors available, selecting the right one for your project is crucial. You can find more information on thread choices on the Direct Embroidery page.
We utilize the latest Tajima machinery and cutting-edge software to ensure that our embroidery is of the highest quality every time. Our embroidery services are performed with meticulous attention to detail, a quick turnaround, and innovative techniques that stay ahead of the curve.
For a cost-effective option, Direct Embroidery or Embroidered Patches are ideal for polo and dress shirts, creating sharp, professional uniforms for management and staff. Embroidery can also be used to create merchandise, retail garments, and other items, such as snapbacks and caps.
In order achieve the high standards expected of Custom Apparel Source, we take several steps in the embroidery process to produce our signature quality embroidery standard.
- We begin by accepting artwork files in most standard graphics formats. Camera-ready art is always welcome, but is rarely needed if the artwork provides sufficient detail for digitizing.
- We then can supply the garments to be embroidered — or give you our recommendations on the most popular brands and styles. We work hard to make recommendations that will work for your desired artwork and style of garment.
- Your artwork must be digitized into embroidery-ready format, and edited (if necessary). .DST file format
- Your chosen fabric is stabilized in an embroidery hoop, and placed in the machine for stitching.
- Our highly skilled embroidery specialists monitor the production of your garments, inspecting for quality and precision down to the tiniest stitch.
- 24 piece minimums per garment color
Custom Apparel has a full-service embroidery division offering complete digitizing and embroidery services. We can supply the garments to be embroidered and give you our recommendations on the most popular brands and SKUs. We have over thousands of styles of wholesale blanks to offer or as always can also embroider garments supplied by our clients. We embroider and supply polos, jackets, sweaters, caps, and anything else a needle will pierce.
Direct embroidery is the most popular of embroidery techniques, its the process of when the embroidery is applied directly to the garment using a hooping system. Direct embroidery is the most economical and fastest producing style of embroidery we offer. As always, our embroidery services are performed with attention to detail, a fast turnaround, and techniques that are one-step ahead of the curve.
Custom 3D Embroidery
Custom 3D Embroidery Will Add Dimension to Your Design Custom embroidery has two innovative techniques that will add dimension to any design. These two very different applications have similar effects, but use different methods to achieve them. Custom Apparel Source offers layered 3D embroidery and puff 3D embroidery to our customers who are looking to add dimension to their custom embroidery design.
Embroidered patches are the style most people are familiar with, having seen them on uniforms, hats, jackets. A wide variety of patches to add a custom look to everyday hats or items, such as sublimated patch, leather patch [MORE]
Thread Color Chart
Please note: colors can vary depending on ambient light, your monitor and color calibration settings, and other factors. If precise color-matching (e.g., Pantone color-matching) is very important to you, please make sure to let us know.