Custom Apparel Source produces and creates customized/private label apparel mainly for the sports industry. CAS specifically works with clients looking to start their own apparel lines, but don’t know where to begin.
We provide apparel design support, custom production, graphic design and marketing services. Whether you are seeking to print t-shirts for your next color run, lacrosse uniforms, cycling or triathlon line or create your own private label apparel collection, we bring your ideas to LIFE.
We’ve helped hundreds of clients put their logo on already branded apparel such as Gildan, Hanes, Alo, Nike to name a few. We can print your logo on any of these and more branded blanks. From silk screen printing, DTG – Direct to Garment Printing, sublimation, embroidery or bubble wrap (nah we are just kidding) but, we can put your logo on almost anything. We have hundreds of products to choose from. We’ll assist you with graphic design, finding the right apparel to fit your quality and pricing needs. By using our network of providers that we’ve used for years, we know how to help get you started in the right direction or grow your existing line with new trendy apparel and designs.
Click on this link to view our online catalogs and place an order.
CREATE YOUR OWN LINE
We ensure smooth execution while transforming your ideas into one-of-a-kind garments. From costing and sampling through decorating and packaging we will walk you through the entire process. We work overseas, Made in the USA and even made in our own backyard, North Carolina.
We provide apparel to teams, schools, sporting events, professional athletes… you name it.
• Custom Sportswear; cycling, lacrosse, football, soccer, basketball…all team sports!
• Triathlon apparel
• Sublimated apparel performance apparel such as T’s, jerseys, shorts, yoga pants, leggings, lacrosse and kickball uniforms.
• Performance Apparel
• Compression Apparel
• Socks: traditional knit, we can even embroider your logo on socks and the always popular …sublimated socks!
• Accessories: Hats, bags, gloves, arm sleeves, sublimated lanyards, buffs, neck gaiters
• Promotional items; water bottles, vehicle graphics, banners, stickers, trade show displays, posters, and cool give-aways.