Yes, there are packaging solutions available for shipping apparel that are both eco-friendly and offer a distinctive unboxing experience. Using materials that are biodegradable or recycled, such as eco-friendly mailers or custom tissue paper, can demonstrate your commitment to sustainability and reduce your impact on the environment.
Additionally, adding personalized touches like custom hang tags or stickers can create a memorable unboxing experience for your customers and increase brand loyalty. Ultimately, choosing the right packaging for your apparel depends on your brand values, customer preferences, and budget.
Finishing services can also be purely for ease-of-use, like having your shirts rolled and size-stickered so you can easily give your inventory out at events or sell it in a crowded merch booth on tour.
- Tag Removal & Printing
- Tag Replacement & Sewing
- Hem Tags
- Folding & Bagging
- Hang Tags
- Size Stickers
- Woven care labels
8 eco-friendly packaging tips
- Offer carbon-neutral shipping by offsetting emissions
- Ship items in bulk
- Use sustainable packaging materials that can be repurposed
- Offer a return program for your empty product containers
- Recycle on behalf of your suppliers and offer shipping-friendly items
- Work with wholesalers to reduce individual shipments and limit return shipping
- Reduce the size of your packaging
- Use compostable packaging and mailers
Twelve Bees protects their cloths in 100% Recycled Poly Bags and packages them in 100% Recycled Poly Mailers
Boheme uses our largest, gusseted size of 100% Recycled Paper Apparel Mailers to ship vintage clothing.
Cotton Squad packages their shirts in a 100% Recycled Custom Shipping Box with tissue paper for protection and presentation.