We are the world’s leader in custom sublimated apparel for sports, workout, corporate staff and restaurants and retail. The reason our clients choose sublimation printing for apparel is because of the variety of colors are unlimited, in fact you can even print a photograph! The fabric we print on is always in stock for small or large runs with consistency.
WHAT IS SUBLIMATION?
The artwork is printed on coated heat-resistant transfer paper as a reverse image of the final design much like the application of a temporary tattoo. The image is printed as a mirror image onto specialized paper, then heat pressed into the fabric so the inks when heated on high heat settings will transition into a gas and fuse with the fibers in the fabric. The second step is very important and some printers don’t take the time, but we have to “cure” the fabric after it’s printed. This ensures the quality of the ink and withstanding fading over time.
Advantages of dye-sublimation over other methods of textile printing:
- Images are permanent and do not peel or fade
- The best solution for complex patterns, gradients and detailed artwork
- Colors can be extraordinarily brilliant due to the bonding of the dye to the transparent fibers of the synthetic fabric
- The image can be printed all over the entire item, with no difficulty in printing all the way to the edges
- Cut and sew sublimation is a high-fashion garment printing process, yielding beautiful full-color designs — and the only limitation is your budget.
- Cut and sew sublimation printing can be used with our patterns, or yours
FABRICS BEST FOR SUBLIMATION
Sublimation requires mostly polyester fabric for the heat print process as described above. Some fabrics have cotton mixed in for a different softer feel. However we typically use a performance based fabric that provides wicking, anti-microbial and in some cases UPF protection. Come in and we will show you a variety of polyester fabrics from neoprene, to velvet!
CUSTOM PACKAGING & DESIGN
We offer custom hang tags and custom poly bags if you don’t already have them produced.
PORTFOLIO OF SUBLIMATED APPAREL
Click here for the full catalog: Sublimated Catalog
Please contact us to place an order or questions. Contact our customer service team, Palmer email@example.com